MON - FRI
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SAT - SUN
LONG RACING ENGINES
Long Racing Engines has been providing the best in high performance machining and reliable engine building for over 40 years. All machine work, engine building, and engine tuning and analysis is done in house by the professionals at L.R.E. By employing only a few, experienced engine builders and machinists, L.R.E. is able to customize each procedure, from machining to assembly, to fit each racers individual needs. Our commitment to quality is evident in everything from a high performance street engine all the way up to unlimited racing engines. No matter what your budget or application, Long Racing Engines can provide the quality and reliability you need to come out on top.
Let the professionals at L.R.E. help put you in the winners circle!
P: (972) 579 - 1887 F: (972) 579 - 1888
LONG RACING ENGINES
701 E Irving Blvd
Irving, TX 75060
FOR QUICKER REPONSES
Our small staff makes it difficult to answer e-mails in a timely and respectful manner. Please call one of the numbers listed above for information on L.R.E. products, services and prices.
1. Due to the extreme stress of racing, there is absolutely no warranty, expressed or implied, on any parts or services provided by Long Racing Engines.
2. All custom components will require a full payment prior to ordering.
3. Any part, ordered to customer specifications, will not eligible for a refund or exchange.
4. All engines built by Long Racing Engines will require a 30% deposit. The remaining balance will be due upon pick-up.
5. All parts and/or machine services must be paid in full upon pick-up.
6. LRE retains the right to sell any unpaid items, parts or machined components, left over 30 days.
7. Any new, unused parts (with the exception of custom components) may be returned or exchanged, within 90 days, with a dated copy of the original sales receipt.
8. Long Racing Engines is not responsible for damages to an engine or any related components, provided by the customer, during a dyno session. The customer assumes all of the risks and responsibilities involved with the dyno procedure.
We accept the following: